Sunday, September 25, 2005

Kinda insane


Hurricane Rita
Gave me one more day
We saw a turtle yesterday
I jumped out of the car
and then tried 6 times to pick it up
It had weird legs and we were not sure if it
snapped
I don't want to leave
I am in love with her
and she is coming in January.

You stay the course you hold the line you keep it all together
You're the one true thing I know I can believe in
You're all the things that I desire, you save me, you complete me
You're the one true thing I know I can believe

4 comments:

Snades said...

Like Dawn said.

Snades said...

Oh, btw, this is the first song reference that I have known. Yay Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy at last!
PR in January...perhaps Belize in March?

sang-froid said...

Nothin' like that luv rush. Keep the pheramones humming. Looking forward to hearing allllll about it. Know that the parting is hard. :(