Wow, that is excellent! I am so happy for you. But what I want to know is, who took that excellent picture of you?
it took a ton of BS and frustration, but YAY! it's finally yours (and jeff's)...you know i'm happy for you. you're a grown up now. there's no denying it.
Make sure you keep the weeds down, ok?
The weeds are there to give the rats a place to live.
I am a very good painter. I love painting. I have every painting tool ever invented. I have 2 step ladders and other things to fall off of. Call me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, that is excellent! I am so happy for you. But what I want to know is, who took that excellent picture of you?
it took a ton of BS and frustration, but YAY! it's finally yours (and jeff's)...you know i'm happy for you. you're a grown up now. there's no denying it.
Make sure you keep the weeds down, ok?
The weeds are there to give the rats a place to live.
I am a very good painter. I love painting. I have every painting tool ever invented. I have 2 step ladders and other things to fall off of. Call me.
Post a Comment