Saturday, September 10, 2005

Stuart Little and I

This week I encountered two rats
oustide my front door
I was not impressed
one scurried off and the other did not
I stomped, screamed and tried to get
it to go away. It just stared at me
So I ran into Sal and Julie's place
upstairs & burst into tears
they got it to go away
Scarlett no longer wears bells
on her collar
Now I am this paranoid
chick who comes home
peers around the corner
to make sure it's safe
At night I get paranoid
thinking there is one in
the house. I am going to
get over this. I am.
I had Chase today
told him all about my
life he is such a good
listener:)
6 days to go.

5 comments:

meelo said...

6 days. and counting. no stuart littles. don't worry, okay? if scarlett hasn't already laid the smack down, the jerk offs have left the building of their own accord. another one bites the dust.

Anonymous said...

I think the rats are going to move in while your gone. They will do away with the cats and cleverly disguise themselves. They will do this so well that the cat sitter won't even notice, but when you get back...

sang-froid said...

They're just looking for a good home. Share the love.

Snades said...

Let the rats live. Why are you so ratcist?

Anonymous said...

Didn't Oprah do a thing on ratcism? I think Larry said she was against it.