Monday, September 19, 2005

Fears

This morning I woke up
to a pissed Ellen
but she was easily
calmed down, she forgot
the 5th wheel came in last night
The forgetting is hard on her
We met Carol, originally from Georgia
I loved her
She will be great home support for Ellen
Ellen asked her "are those artificial knees"
Carol and I laughed
we took a tour and she was awesome
After consultation with Ellen/Sandy we hired her
She was too good to pass up
I then confronted my major fear
driving in major traffic in Phoenix
in a pimp mobile
I did it my palms were sweating, my feet
were sweating, I panicked then I chilled
then I passed Fiesta Mall where I wanted to
go FUCK!
So I did a loop
I hit See's Candy, I went back after an hour
to avoid more traffic
Tomorrow I do it again. I will hit traffic hour
on the way back
I have a few fears but this was a big one
Ellen fed the cat 6 times today
no exaggeration
but really who cares
The cat hisses at me I am afraid of it
Carol made waves with the cat
Ellen was awesome today she teaches me about
so many things too many to blog
I hugged her today and told her the 5th wheel is here
for 3 months, we have notes on the fridge
she is good, I am good
I am grateful for my friends
and for Shaymo
who has the patience for me.

2 comments:

meelo said...

you are my driver girl. ellen has some rough moments, but none are too tough to overcome with your help. interactions are so important. all of them, the minute details and emotions involved give value to our lives and, in her heart, she will always remember your kindness and friendship. as will so many others. you are moonlight.

Anonymous said...

I hope when I am where Ellen is, I have a 'bighair' to look after me! My grandma is going through the same sort of thing right now. She calls me here in Belize and asks me how my baby is....she thinks I am my sister....oh well, I will see her soon. And today is her 86th birthday...hopefully when I phone her she'll know it is me.
Miss you my friend.
Have fun in Georgia...I know you will!
Love...me xo