Wednesday, September 28, 2005

5 days


I just had the best 5 days of my life
4 planes to get there
A hug at the airport
A smile we went on our way
Chik-fil-a, ipods, music, sugar trees, water towers,
laughing, Georgia, Savannah, Statesboro
The Harley Guy who took our picture
Old buildings, history, clinicals, homework,
movies, GSU, videos, Grace, cokes, Krispy Kreme,
stories, talks, Sarah, Jann, Saved, freeways, heat,
humidity, tears, laughter, hugs, the list is endless...
Friendship
Freedom
Pride
Romance
Future
I love u
Come here now

6 comments:

meelo said...

they were the best 5 days of my life. i still can't believe you did all that just to get to me. a flickr email, a canada day phone call, flying towards a hurricane...all parts of our story. it's unfolding as we speak. you have my heart.

SassyFemme said...

I feel like a privledged lurker, getting to read your story as it grows. Hold on tight to your love, you two. Long distance love can and does work out. Fran and I were there thirteen years ago! :)

Anonymous said...

I am loving this story you guys! How completely exciting...for you and for us lurkers! I just figured out you live in British Columbia (duh!). I'm in WA state! How cool is this? I just love Camille and am so glad you guys found each other! Peace.

for_the_lonely said...

I believe that this is the picture that speaks a thousand words. :)

author said...

congrats on your new relationship with one of the finest women we know.
Jan and I were also once in a LDR... you can make it through it.
Take care.
enjoy each moment.

by the way, tybee island is one of my favorite places.. hope you got to visit while in savanaha

detoxd_deviant said...

so so so so very happy for you.
and very proud
but the hallmark-y comments I'll make in person
xoxoxo