It's o.k. You can laugh I did Heather would not smile she lost her front teeth Jeff was embarrassed Allan was just not sure I was in Grade one and thought I fucken rocked... It's not cool to dress ur kids alike even if it was the eighties.
nothing will ever top that statement. the picture is the funniest thing i've seen in years, but if it's any consolation, you look as cute as anyone in that outfit possibly could! add THAT to your resume!
I didnt' think that it looked like the 80s at all. It looks far too much like the 70s-except the colors are more conservative. Family portraits and family vacations-two joys of familyhood. ;) Renee
Well, I can certainly understand why Heather might not want to smile. I guess it looks more 70's because up here on the frontier we're behind...Thanks for making my day and reminding me to thank my parents for never having a bright idea like that one.
"Hello world here's a song that we're singin', C'mon get happy. A whole lot of love is what we'll be bringing, To make you happy." It's the Partridge Family, you're just missing the red headed boy.
5 comments:
Hey, at least you have a family picture. So you all look like dorks. It WAS the 80s. Are you sure Jeff wasn't adopted?
i'm in grade one. i fucking rock.
nothing will ever top that statement. the picture is the funniest thing i've seen in years, but if it's any consolation, you look as cute as anyone in that outfit possibly could! add THAT to your resume!
I didnt' think that it looked like the 80s at all. It looks far too much like the 70s-except the colors are more conservative. Family portraits and family vacations-two joys of familyhood. ;) Renee
Well, I can certainly understand why Heather might not want to smile. I guess it looks more 70's because up here on the frontier we're behind...Thanks for making my day and reminding me to thank my parents for never having a bright idea like that one.
"Hello world here's a song that we're singin',
C'mon get happy.
A whole lot of love is what we'll be bringing,
To make you happy."
It's the Partridge Family, you're just missing the red headed boy.
Post a Comment