Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ellen and I in Da House!

I flew to Arizona today
It was awesome but I hate the longer flight
American West has a new plane
leather seats, it was nice not cramped
I met two friends June and Bill who just
went on an Alaskan cruise
they saw Killer Whales outside
of Prince Rupert
I told them they are trained to
be there...
they thought i was funny
I got here and took a cab
It's warm and nice
Ellen came to the door
She is fit as a fiddle
but getting confused
She forgets conversations and names
but she is proudly with it
She walked with me tonight to Safeway
It was 7PM and it got dark fast
The Canadian girl forgot that
it does that here
I wanted to take the scooter
but she said no way
and we did it
she wanted a hamburger
a plain one
so I got it and we
walked back
she told me she is 89
and fit. I agreed.
We held hands and she told
me again that she can't drive
and I told her we are getting
help for that
Getting old is not bad
I decided today
it's appreciating the elderly
that we have to remember
She is one cool chick
I am so going to be the favourite
because according to Ellen
Sandy and Larry just fired the housekeeper
like that
:)
But they didn't I will explain
that again too.
5 days Meelo.

3 comments:

meelo said...

ellen is too cute! and so are you...4 days and counting.

Snades said...

Hey, I love that you are there. I hope you are sleeping well. The wind is blowing like crazy but no rain yet. I had forgotten how hard it blows here.

sang-froid said...

How can you stand the suspense? Aren't you jumping out of your skin? You can do other jumping later... Hope you are keeping a video journal, we want ALL the details.