Saturday, September 24, 2005

Georgia

Cool place always wanted
to come to the south
everything looks different
and it's so beautiful
went to the river in Savannah
now I am here and don't
want to leave
I want to come back here
It's breathtaking
so is the one I am keeping company with
This has been the best time of my life
so far
Hurricane Rita could extend my stay
Dinner out tonight
with a very cool spirit by my side.

5 comments:

Puffer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meelo said...

stay.

Anonymous said...

Follow your heart....you only live once....

xo

Snades said...

The commentary last night at dinner was unanimous. Stay in Georgia. OK, not quite unanimous. Scarlett, Fletcher and I want you to come back...mostly I just want the scotchmallows though. Enjoy your extra day courtesy of Rita.

Anonymous said...

I would much rather you brought Camille here, but you need to do what is best for you. We'll all miss you if you stay, but would feel happier for you for the love you've found.