Red would be Lori it's her
favourite colour
Blue would be Sandy it's the
same as her eyes
Russel would be a rainbow
cuz that is just him
Betty would be purple
cuz she is peaceful and calm
And the others would be
the colours that make them
turn on
And with all of these people
surrounding me there
are days when I am still alone
in my thoughts and wonders
I still keep my darkest secrets
to myself
Your closest friends should be
on the the fingers on your hand
So Shaymo you've got a
finger of my hand
I would be green cuz it's just
who I am.

3 comments:
that's the sweetest thing i've heard in such a long time. you know what i see in you? all shades. because you're shedding every color, trying to find a pigment of truth beneath your skin. and you have much more strength, wisdom and beauty than you give yourself credit for. don't sell yourself short.
They say, don't really know who they are, but, they say, if you have two true friends in your life. You are lucky.I would say you have surpassed this and are very lucky!
les arcs-en-ciel sont pleins de couleur, mais ainsi êtes vous. votre lumière est plus lumineuse que tous les autres.
Post a Comment