This is us
on a moutain
we went on a
hunting trip
with my sister's in laws
We went on all over the
mountains it's so pretty
My nephew was there
and my brother
friends, family and kids
the boys went hunting
we went out on the ATV's
Taught my nephew to ride
he crashed into a tree
we saw Moose and Grouse
we laughed, Heather
told us she was pregnant
Cole is now here
In 5 days I meet her
and Cole I miss her today

1 comment:
What a cute shot of you and your sister! Sounds like you love each other very much. And like each other too. Nice that you are going to visit her and Cole and daddy too. I am sure she will be happy to see your sweet smiling face! And don't forget to smell baby Cole's sweet little neck...
Post a Comment