Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Wizzing mind

I am listening to Sarah McLachlan
Today was a wierd one
I saw 24 Killerwhales in my harbour

Last night I stayed up late talking and working things out
In First Nations legends the Killerwhale is a sign of strength
They stayed in the harbour for a good portion of the day

Then I came home tonight and there was a Bald Eagle in my tree
Lori was with me and her clan is the Eagle
So I am with Lori, the Eagle and earlier today the Killerwhale
I wear a gold bracelet with four Killerwhales on it to represent
me and my siblings

I am going through so many things I feel people with me
but the next minute I feel alone
So today I thought the animals were talking to me
The Killerwhales and the Eagle
making sure I see them

I can't hear what they have to say
but all I can think about
is I hope when they speak I hear it
I forget I live in this mystical place
called life
maybe that is why they came today
to send me a message of strength

Listen to "Drifting" by Sarah McLachlan
It rocks.
Blog on

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds just lovely. Nature is a powerful force. Eagles and whales....Both powerful creatures.

I am sorry you feel alone. I hope you do find comfort in the animals!

Yes, Sarah McLachlan does rock....

meelo said...

the animals talk to you, and i know why...maybe one day you will tell me what they say.