The fog is rolling in
we have had two hot days
by Prince Rupert standards
28 degrees celsius
The kittens we are fostering
are sick so now medicine
twice a day and eye gel
I am turning in to a nutty home vet
my cats are sleeping they have such
a good life
I have met a few people blogging
one i would consider a good friend now
she's rolling in the yellow tomorow
here is karma to you friend
I am going to meeting for
parents who have and want
to adopt
I am just waiting for the big
job
and the promise not to become
my mother
listening to my sister talk about
my nephew
she is wonderful and changing
tonight I played with my best friends son
my other nephew
who is not my nephew by blood
but by spirit
the fog is in
it's supposed to rain tommorow
roll in the yellow
miamipier
1 comment:
thanks. you're a great friend.
Post a Comment