This is my little man Raymond
He was in foster care
Enrolled in the daycare I worked at
We called him the godfather
He had hydrocephalus and was mentally
handicapped
But in every other way he was gifted
He stole my heart so much that I filled out the forms for him to stay with me
and perhaps one day keep him
for good
I took him to the lake, and he made us all laugh
He got sick in June 5 years ago and passed
away suddenly at the age of 3
I still remember and think of you buddy
Somedays I think I see you

2 comments:
Wow, Christine. That is so sad about Raymond. I am sorry for you both, that you didn't get to have more time together. He was adorable.
You seem live a very loving and caring person. I hope you get all the kids you want. You will be such a great mom.
Your comment was very kind and thoughtful. I am glad you called your dad, and I am sure he appreciated it.
hey girl. i'm back. ray is too sweet and cute. gotta work tomorrow, but holla at me. missed you!!
Post a Comment