Saturday, August 13, 2005

C&C Tree


C&C Tree
Originally uploaded by cl danroth.
Change is everywhere
for me this has been
the busiest two weeks of
my life. I feel I have neglected
some people so close to me
I have this burn that is so bad
My brother is here we are talking
about everything today
we kayaked to McNichol Beach
and fish were jumping
the sun was out
Fall is coming I am a mess
I still need to get to another place
I will get there
My biggest thought
Almost 11 years of working
at a busy pace would it be
so bad to stop for a while?
I am content to do that
and perhaps make
the biggest change of
my life so far.

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Can you see me smiling from ear to ear from here??? :)

They always said that good things come to those who wait...I do believe that it is true!!! ;)

Love to you,
Sarah

meelo said...

je sais c'est vrai parce que je le sens, mais parfois je pense qu'il est juste un rĂªve.