
Today I am running around on skytrain,
babysitting Cole it's all good
We are waiting still for
Heather's test results
it's driving me nuts
I go home tomorrow
Last night we had dinner at Jeff and Cam's
We played "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"
with the television. Cam kept score
The boys won much to Cam's delight
He is such a smart kid
He goes to Ask Jeeves
for just about everything
he wonders about...funny boy
It will be nice to fly home with Heather
tomorrow. I still want to turn around and
fly somewhere else.
I hope my cats are behaving...
2 comments:
Cat's are behaving way better than mine. Both on a Super nanny routine. Mine on the other hand... Stripey out drinking and partying last night - still not home. Can't blame Scarlett, she's at home.
all is well. sort of. in vancouver, things are sunny today. in the sun is running through my head. get on the plane and go somewhere else. do it. please.
Post a Comment