I had a run in with a sharp object
the other day it was not a major
injury but it felt like it
it was. A bit embarrassing.
Spent a week at Discovery
forgot how physical the
job is picking up the kids
They have new kids,PR's latest
imports from Russia
they are adorable
I would like 2 adopt
I am back at Heather's
we are having big discussions
about the world
I just put Cole to sleep
I used my own technique
he didn't cry, just crashed
I rock! At least 4 today
Went to Commercial Drive
bought 2 Indian skirts
dirt cheap
Tonight
Drinks on the deck
Cole, Heather, Danya and I
I didn't win the lotto
last night
but that is o.k.
School starts in
10 days.
Sandy u will be a
great Principal
Shaymo graduates
December
Lori works on her
Masters
We are all moving
along.
4 comments:
Poked your eye out with a sharp stick? Always embarrassing, usually painful. Look forward to seeing the shopping...hope you bought me one.
you are dangerous with sharp objects. i would kiss it and make it better, if i was there.
you are wonderful with the kids. ours will be so fortunate, and they will know that they are so very loved.
commercial drive is the l word in my mind. couples sitting at tables on the streets, people being happy and not hiding it. u are such a copy cat with the indian skirts (hehe).
heather is lucky to have you. she is too cool for words, as are all your friends. lights in your life, illuminating the path to your destiny, sometimes flickering but always present.
Nice new blog...it's about time. What's with all the deleted blogs? Did you get into spammer trouble?
Post a Comment