Monday, August 08, 2005

Odyssey

We went to the show
I had the biggest smile
The Queens were beautiful
Reba, Barbara S, Diana Ross
Annie Lennox....
It was so entertaining
I have huge admiration
for anyone who can get
up in front of a crowd
and sing, dance, speak
I am terrified
The Shuttle lands today
I used to be a huge space
fan when I was a kid
Peter Jennings died one
of my favourite anchors
If I ever become famous
I want Diane Sawyer to
interview me hahahahaha
I realized three things
yesterday
I am really shy in certain
situations, there are
way to many things I have
not seen and I have fallen
for someone really hard
and it's all buttah

2 comments:

meelo said...

too many things we have not yet seen, and yes, it is all buttah in the end.

Playground In My Mind said...

I liked this post very much. Renee