Friday, July 15, 2005

Sailing to Haida Gwaii

Sailing away to Haida Gwaii
Queen Charlotte Islands
everyone says it's beautiful
and that I will go again
once I see it

I sail back on Tuesday
Today I am sending
my sister good karma
she needs it again

A good weekend to
everyone

I am going to eat so
much ice cream.

4 comments:

meelo said...

yeah i checked it.
so sue me.
you knew i was going to,
even before i did.
be safe, be happy
be you. it's gorgeous.

Nancy said...

I haven't checked it, but I am going to now. Never even heard of Haida Gwaii. I hope you have/had a fabulous time and ate lots of yummy ice cream!

I am sending my thoughts of good karma to your sister as well!

lightfeather said...

Hello, hope you don't mind me stopping by. I found you via Camille. I have spent my life working with young children too. They have my heart. Just like ice cream! Eat a mountain of it for me!

meelo said...

come home.
now.
please.