I think this word is the ugliest
word I have heard
anything about cancer I hate
or any other disease
I have blogged about karma
and sending some to my sister
today I admit on this blog
that it has hit home
and it scares me to hell
my mom had a brain tumour
in 2001 she had radiation
but this time it is different
it is hitting me hard
I am so freaked out
On Saturday I leave for Vancouver
to help my sister
they caught it early but still
it sucks
people approach me in my little
town to send good wishes
I appreciate it but hate it
they just care
to everyone who has sent good karma
thank you
to Shaymo, Sandy, Lori, Betty and many others
thanks for being there.
Today we find out when it comes off and
I can't exhale till I know.
3 comments:
It is good that they caught it early Chris!
Nancy is right...
Your family is in my prayers.
Hugs to you,
Sarah
PS. I am glad you found the popsicles! :)
you can exhale
because heather is
strength, defined
and because
every little thing's
gonna be all right
buttah
Post a Comment