Thursday, July 21, 2005

Borders

So today I was a rambling thought
of how I want to be in so many places
at once
How I love this place that I live in
and how it is so far away from the
many connections I have
If I had an endless bank account
it would be no problem
I am heading to Vancouver next week
I am supposed to be going to Phoenix
but I am cancelling it to spend time
with my sister
and it's all good
but I want to be everywhere
and I want people to be here
This will not make any sense
but I so wish I could know where
I will be next year or what
the future has in store for me.

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

I get what you're saying. I love where I live and work in TX and love our friends here. But, 98% of my family are in NH and MA and I love the New England area. I keep saying if only I could pick up our city and move it to New England!

for_the_lonely said...

Christine,
Just let fate work its magic on you....good things come to those who wait...and I know that you are going to have many great things in your future *wink wink*! :)

Love ya,
Sarah