K here are my answers to questions posted
1. Definately true love.
2. I am grateful for my friends and everyone who is in my inner circle. Yah know who yah are.
3. Favourite skit: Gilda Radner when she is playing the little girl and she runs into the door all the time and her mom yells up and says "what are you doing" and she always answers "nofing"
4. Maybe 1 or 4. Somedays none but hopefully 1 or 4. Kidding most likely 1 or 2. Or I will just continue to be worlds greatest aunt to my neice and nephew.
5. Demoral after surgery. Higher then a kite. I kept on floating up to the ceiling and pulling off the oxygen mask and trying to wake up other patients in the recovery room. I am helpful on drugs. A little too helpful.
5 comments:
Haa! I like that demoral story!!
I think I'd like to try that sometime!!
Lisa :)
Haa! I like that demoral story!!
I think I'd like to try that sometime!!
Lisa :)
i can't think of anything else to say except "you're so cool." i had to use it. it was the only thing in my head.
i just laughed until i cried at your comment. check your email g to the mo.
blog something new so i can stop commenting on the same post! like buttah, buttah, then some more buttah...
Post a Comment