Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sidewalk is Uneven

Last night I went out
and danced and drank
Smirnoff Raspberry with soda and lime
yum yum
we bullshitted
the sun set
went to Rain had a martini
then headed off to our
little dance club
I danced to Madonna
Russel twirled me
around like his best girl
then I hit the shooter bar
watermelon shooter to go
I had to zip off and wait with Chase
while Lori took the sitter home
then I went back to dance
On the walk home we hit 7-11
I decided to take home a street sign
Erin, Kirsten and I ran in to the my cat
on the path
dropping Kirsten off I watched Erin walk home
this guy chased us so we ran to my place laughing
and slightly freaked out he was homeless and harmless
we waited and then we went out for Erin to walk
home and my cat ran by chasing a rat so I screamed
and the rat was screeching and I felt like I was in
the twillight zone and then I went to bed
and drank and dialed
the sign I stole says
Sidewalk is Uneven
and when it is
it's a good time.

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

LMFAO....sounds like you had an awesome time!!! You and I like the same drinks too...very cool! The only signs I have ever stole are the banners in gar bars...LOL...ah, the wonderful memories those bring! :)

Love to you,
Sarah