
I spent most of today a bit
tired but didn't care
I was up for a good reason
I have got the burn
so bad it's not funny
I am heading to Vancouver
one of my favourite cities
I have two siblings there
and two nephews
I will watch my brother in law
play baseball, help my sister and
hang out. Tomorrow night is the
Symphony of Fire
The whole sky lit up
like a gazillion fireflies
different countries compete
for the firework show
On my list of things to do
is to see and watch fireflies
it's going to happen soon
The picture is Cole
smiling at you
Buttah
3 comments:
Hoping you have an awesome time. Sounds like you will with all the plans you've made. Your nephew is darling!
babies totally know.
i love it.
the fireworks will be great
just don't get too rowdy ;)
hell week has begun
but we can do it.
we can do anything.
Super cute!!! Hope that you are having a nice weekend!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment