Thursday, September 28, 2006

Diamonds, Strippers and Seabears


Saw Charlotte Diamond
with a bunch of overexcited
kids it was 3,000 degrees
I thought "I could do that
job" she is on happy pills
in a happy way
making everyone really gay

On Grey's tonight
they talked about being a
dirty stripper
hmmmm....
I have been overindulging
in many forms of alcohol
I am drinking water tonight
self-medication
can be any liquid
these days

I wake up every day
like a bear
My aunt is a Seabear
I saw her this summer
and was in a complete fog
she gave me her Seabear
bracelet when I graduated
so now I think it represents
me
Do I hear an official adoption
in the house?
Not yet...one day

Note to self
It's Friday tomorrow
thank fucken god
I'm tired.

5 comments:

jl said...

"Diamonds, Strippers and Seabears".....Sounds like many a party in the wild, wierd, and wonderful northern reaches of this country....I think I'm having flashbacks....

alan said...

Sorry you are under the weather when you were so looking forward to the weekend!

Rest up, try and enjoy anyway...

Thinking of you always!

alan

Anonymous said...

Dirty Stripper!
I went to Charlotte Diamond's website today, she kinda looks like Betty.

paul

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a restful weekend!

Ms. Junie said...

And darn it..now it's nearly Monday already. Hate that. Hugs to you and here's to a fast week!