

My nephew went to Italy
this summer with his mom
Italy is on my list
of places 2 visit
I love 2 travel
Last year this time
2 hurricanes were ripping
around the U.S.
I was in Arizona and Georgia
Georgia is 1 of my
favourite places in the
world 4 many reasons
especially Savannah
On Grey's this week
more time came up
I wish I had more time
just because it is what
I need
If anyone has access to
a corporate jet on Nov 8/06
I need to see the DCX in YVR
and be back for work at 8:30
Let me know....
3 comments:
I think I want to take my signing bonus (if I ever get it) and take a real vacation to somewhere nice. In the meantime, can I come with you to see the Dixie Chicks if you get ahold of a corporate jet?
paul
My daughter is going to Italy for Easter break this year. I can't wait to hear her stories!
What is DCX? I googled it and got Daimler Chrysler. Surely you aren't that excited to see a car?
It seems so weird that it was a year ago...the hurricanes. Where does time go?
My team leader's 12 year old daugher just came back from Australia...I can't imagine!
My Dad wouldn't let me go to college 180 miles from home at 17! (So I enlisted, he signed the papers, and that Christmas I was in the Phillipines, lol.)
alan
Post a Comment