
I once wore a bikini
in Maui when I was 2
I am crying in this photo
due to my lack of toilet
training abilities
I remember it, that's weird
As I shed the pounds
the emotional parts of
my not so good belief
system are becoming apparent
As I figure out myself
things are getting clearer
I now wear a smaller suit
compared 2 months ago
the stars are my friends in
my neighbours hot tub
I think she may regret
"u can use it anytime"
as I hit the tub almost
every night
I am trying to figure
out questions I can't answer
I go back to 1 place
Sarah talks about it
Hey your glass is empty
It's a hell of a long way home
Why don't you let me take you it's no good to go alone
I never would of opened up but you seemed so real to me
After all the bullshit I've heared it's refreshing not to see
I don't have to pretend
She doesen't expect it from me
So don't tell me I haven't been good to you
Don't tell me I haven't been there for you
Just tell me why nothing is good enough
I might be good enough some day
I just don't know when that will be.
4 comments:
I'm here, just wishing I knew what to say...
If I were only as good as you are!
alan
I love Sarah for reflecting.
I think everyone has a not so good belief system about themselves from time to time. The trick is to find what is going to work for you and not worry so much about how it might impact anyone else. We all need to be a little more "Self"ish at times.
You ARE good enough.
Find peace curly girl.
I love the picture. Is the suit you go hot tubbing in the same style?
Keep your head up, you are loved.
paul
You are more than good enough..much more than you even know. You deserve to know that and believe it..Those who have you in their life are very lucky to have you. (((((Hugs to you)))))
Post a Comment