In a few days I go
and see Ellen
she does not remember me
after 12 visits to AZ.
It's time for her to go
to a home with dignity
it will be tough
the heat will do me
some good
her state will remind
me to be patient.
I just cried with
2 of my friends around
How do you tell your mind
to tell ur heart
to stop missing what u
miss?
I heard someone at the grain
thinks I am a hot lez
thanks for the compliment:)
2 comments:
You are hot, period! And sweet, and funny, and smart and and and...
I know making this trip won't be easy, but you are such a good person for going to help.
And soaking up a bit of heat before the fridge door slams is probably a good idea, too!
:o)
alan
Time. It's all we have and all we need. Give your heart some. You'll be okay.
Post a Comment