Pavorotti is blaring in my ears
i love him
My family left here 12 years ago
i remained for many reasons
my friendships sustaining me
through many challenges and moments
this place a huge rock to lean on
They r my extended family
supporters and people I choose to
be around
I love all of them
From time 2 time
I fuck it up
my latest tornado
hitting Moe
I admire his very being
this weekend I missed
an important event
U have listened and been
there 4 me in so many ways
I am sorry from the bottom
of my heart
I love u and I hope u know it
Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone.
I hear you call my name and it feels like
Home.
U are my favourite dance partner
I love ur laugh
I am working on doing better
I just have not shown u that
I will.
2 comments:
Thinking of you...
alan
Chosen family is sometimes even more of a family, I think. They usually withstand the tornados better too!
One of the biggest lessons in life is admitting your mistakes, apologizing for them and moving on. You seem to be doing all three so kudos to you!
Post a Comment