Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tired


I am so tired
but so awake
I have told everyone
in my family now
well immediate
that is
My new jobs are good
I can't wait 4 u to come
here.
It's lonley without u.

5 comments:

meelo said...

it's lonely everywhere without you. i miss you so much it hurts to be awake.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You rock! I'm sure it was hard to tell them all and freeing at the same time. Good for you sweetie! Peace.

SassyFemme said...

I remember the gulp in my throat years ago telling my parents. Yeah for you for opening up and sharing with them. That inner strength and courage is something to be very proud of.

Despite how accepting my parents were of me when I came out to them, their initial reaction was shock, silence, and then asking if I was leaving to join a cult! OMG! Give them some time and always reassure them both by words and actions that you're exactly the same person you were a week ago before you told them.

Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together. Together you'll be able to accomplish and overcome anything!

intrathecally speaking said...

WELL?? Was your mom like I hoped? Accepting with a tinge of sadness, right?

meelo said...

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN. when i first opened it, early in the morning right after dragging myself out of bed, it made me smile from ear to ear and squeal and say "I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND! MY GIRLFRIEND IS GORGEOUS!" so is eilish, by the way. and this is true. and it's not the drugs, buddy.