
Fletcher went out until 4AM
I was jealous of him this am
I want it 2 be me
Scarlett got beat up last night
by a nasty cat who hangs around
our door and howls
poor thing. She is now watching
him through the window
Camille moved into her new place
I wish she was here
I miss her terribly
I teach my Grade One class for the first
time today
I hope I overplanned.
5 comments:
i miss you a TON. it's torture. i hate being this far apart. HATE IT. not much longer, though...
i think this is the cutest picture of fletcher i've ever seen. submit it to his agent. maybe he can play a narcoleptic.
tell scarlett to hang in there. maybe we should get her into a self defense class. she needs to be able to defend herself with that "fuck the world" attitude she has. it gets her into trouble.
i heart you.
First grade it the best! How did it go?
I mean, 'is' the best. I did go to school..really.
I think Fletcher looks sweet. I wish I could sleep that well after staying out 'til 4 in the morning.
And yeah, how did the grade ones go?
How did today go? First grade rocks! You and Meelo will be together soon. Peace.
Post a Comment