Friday, January 06, 2006

Scarlett



Scarlett licks the tap
It annoys me
I don't know what to do about it...

5 comments:

SassyFemme said...

OMG, that could so be our cat! Our cat has a water obsession. Every time we get water out of the fridge she yells at us. If she can reach our glasses she'll try to drink out of them, and she has to have a special water bowl upstairs at night or she'll yell at us! She's just too fat to jump up on the sink, or she'd be there licking the faucet, too!

Anonymous said...

ummm...get her a bottle like they use in hamster cages??? I have no idea either but it's a cute picture! LOL

meelo said...

our cats are special.

uncle phil just said 'my bad' on fresh prince.

night night. u have my heart.

Snades said...

Scarlett recognizes that the best water comes straight from the tap (oh, pardon me, faucet)in Prince Rupert. She is a discerning cat. And I love the fact that she tried to spook me by running out at me today while I was jogging by... She is one clever kitty

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the hamster bottle, but I think it's cute the way Scarlett does it. Of course if you wanted to be mean, you could always coat the tap with tabasco sauce. One lick of that and she'd never do it again. But really, the tap is a lot better than drinking out of the toilet. My parent's last cat did that, must have learned it from the dog.