Saturday, October 15, 2005

October 15



Today was a good but busy day
I saw Eilish and took care of Chase
I got up early and went to Chase's house
He woke up in a good mood
he is prety easy
We visited with Eilish
even better
We looked at earrings for my cousin
I talked to my aunt from Rochester
she has always made me feel pretty special
Meelo tells me she loves me
it is super cool
These things sustain me
but the bad parts kinda loom in
I have been batting heads with a friend
we blew it up last Friday
we on strike still
it worries me
my transmission in my car is gone
I think this week I am going to
just try to stay above water
and not freak out
Eilish has the right attitude
in this picture
when life gets big, sit back and
chill.

2 comments:

meelo said...

i'm gonna suck yo blood.
not.
eilish is too cute.
stay above water sweet pea,
you and me both...
we have so much to
look forward to.

sang-froid said...

Hang in there. Strike will end this week (crystal ball tells me). I will need time off and need the world's greatest toc to cover. You will get a fulltime job soon. You're too good to lose. You do with skill and humour classes than I could not do.