
i am invading my girlfriend's blog.
because she deftly snuck into mine.
this is my girl and our number one supporter. chase was the first one to ever know i existed. and we will not forget the grace and dignity with which he handled that information. i must say i don't know a single infant who could have handled it with as much class. note to self: ask chase to be our daughter's godfather.
i miss you today. i miss you everyday. the distance is profound. yet you are still here. i couldn't get away from you if i tried. i love you.
-camille-
2 comments:
Chase told me right after Bighair told him. He said "Baaah!" At the time, however, I did not translate this correctly.
I wish I had a Chase to confide in when I came out. I would have given me a lot more confidence when I decided to tell others.
Post a Comment