Friday, October 07, 2005

Stinky Pinky

I am in Prince George
On the drive we saw one Moose
it was a good drive
when I got to my brother's
Maggie answered the door
she understands french
Leanne speaks it to her
and she goes to french
preschool
she is very cute
since she was a baby
Maggie carries around
a pink polar bear
she still has it
His name is pinky
I call him stinky pinky
she thinks that is funny
Scott is a male version
of Maggie but chubbier
he is funny too and we made
friends in under an hour
Maggie just turned 4
Scott will be 1 next month
They move to New Brunswick soon
Al disagrees with our teaching
strike he is on the night shift
tonight
if he brings it up I am
going to kick his butt
we agree to disagree
tonight he called from work
he sent an employee home for
doing crack cocaine on the job
addiction sucks
I won't do crack on the job
just chocolate
Tomorrow Maggie picks out
a My Little Pony for her birthday
she thought the clothes were o.k.
but would rather have a pony
Costco, Body Shop, La Senza
that's it. Just looking
no buying except for
the pony
o.k. maybe something
small...
Next Thanksgiving
Me and u Meelo
I have never cooked a
turkey but will try it.

1 comment:

meelo said...

it will be an interesting holiday for us. if i have anything to do with it, we'll end up importing chick-fil-a. so maybe i should stick to observing while u cook. or i can hand u the supplies. good job for me. i heart u.