Wow, it's as beautiful as I remember it. Amazing pictures sweetie.
What a beautiful place. Take me with you when you go again.
coincidence that we've gotten into trouble in both locations? i think not. i love you.
Beautiful photos; the last two made me smile so hard my cheeks hurt!I see the two of you and my heart glows; romance lives!Seeing the comment above, I can't imagine the trouble being yours; it must be theirs!alan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, it's as beautiful as I remember it. Amazing pictures sweetie.
What a beautiful place. Take me with you when you go again.
coincidence that we've gotten into trouble in both locations? i think not. i love you.
Beautiful photos; the last two made me smile so hard my cheeks hurt!
I see the two of you and my heart glows; romance lives!
Seeing the comment above, I can't imagine the trouble being yours; it must be theirs!
alan
Post a Comment