


I saw this fox running on the highway
on the way to Terrace
so I tried to take a photo
then when the Fox ran right past
me my camera didn't get the shot!
Rah...
Just before Terrace there was a bear
eating grass on a cliff
it was big
When I got to the conference
a few people asked me
what I was doing so I showed
them they laughed at me
in a good way
I think they are just jealous
that I am nature gurl.
I saw the fox again today
this time it ran in front of the car
with something in it's mouth
sneaky fox.
2 comments:
My Nikon has enough of a "shutter lag" (it's digital) that I've taken to shooting it in multiple exposure mode when I'm trying to catch the grandkids or something! The newest digitals have done away with that lag, but mine's from right before they got it out of their programs.
It's amazing that you caught him at all, let alone the bear!
Way to go, Nature Girl!
:o)
alan
i love you. we will both be nature girls in 48 hrs. i love you i love you i love you. 24 hrs.
Post a Comment