Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Georgia and Lizzy


Camille and her mom.

Meet Lizzy and Georgia
We went to Build a Bear
I see why the women is a millionaire
while our bears were being stuffed
the lady slipped and totally hosed
Camille and I with fluff
we didn't care
If you have never been go there.

7 comments:

alan said...

Dare I ask who/what the guy is checking out? (blush)

alan

meelo said...

the guy is my brother, and he's looking over the deck below to where the children were playing and screaming for attention. but now that i look closely, i can see what it looks like. ha. my little brother...is definitely not checking us out. lol!

detoxd_deviant said...

hope your birthday was a good one, we'll definitely have to get together once you come home, world traveller
thanks for the email and much <3 to both

xoxox

alan said...

I kind of thought it would be something like that, but in 40 years that will bring quite a chuckle when you have the family slideshow!

alan

intrathecally speaking said...

Hmm...something not quite natural or down to earth about this girl..kinda narcissistic? I could be wrong...

Snades said...

intrathecally speaking said...
Hmm...something not quite natural or down to earth about this girl..kinda narcissistic? I could be wrong...

What's up with that comment? I don't get it... please explain intrathecally... Who's the narcissist?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.