Saturday, October 27, 2007

pinky


i stubbed my toe
last friday
really hard
broke it
blue
black
red spots
then
it went
brown
yellow

it really hurt
i stubbed it again
2night
mother f@#$%^&

so as i think
of 4 things
2 be grateful 4
i can only
concentrate
on one

shoes

they
protect ur toes
and i will be wearing
them in my house
until my toe heals

frick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could we try the cheerleader thing from Heroes? You know, snip the baby toe off with pruning shears and see if it grows back. We could do it in my science class; I'm sure the kid's would love to help.

paul

alan said...

Here I was, going to wish I could kiss it and make it better, then wish I could let you hang out on the couch and take care of you 'til it was better...then I read Paul's comment!

OUCH!

Having no toenail on the big toe of either foot, I wear shoes a lot more often than I used to. I can also tell you that even with shoes on when the grandkids stand on them you miss the toenails!

Please heal fast!

alan

KellyNerd said...

um, I really want those boots!!!! It sounds as though you need steel toed boots, not rubbers anyways!