Wednesday, October 10, 2007

blank

i can't explain it
i am hurting, tired,
massive headache
other ailments
that i don't need
2 share

it's raining
i miss my family
especially my sis
and bro
but 2night i am really
down

the worst of it
i just feel lonely
and people r
around me.

3 comments:

alan said...

These are the times I wish this magic box was a transporter and I could just push a button and come give you a hug! Or two...or three!

I asked someone to give you one from me the next time they saw you, and to take the one you gave them back as coming from me to them.

Send your headache this way, I'll be glad to accept it along with whatever else ails you...just so you feel better!

Thinking of you...

alan

jl said...

me too.

Anonymous said...

These feelings so come during this time of year. We are in a boat that is about to capsize.

I have a temporary cure. Meet you outside my Mom's house. :)