Thursday, October 05, 2006

2 girls alone

Ellen is happy 2 move
i suggested a cake
after all she is turning 100
in her mind
really she is 90...
she has a funky
1960's purse
Ellen is phat
the p-diddy
way

She recognized me
i am flooded with memories
being here
i miss my students
i miss significant moments
i miss what i had

I am hanging with the elderly
tomorrow
maybe i can challenge 1 to
a wheelchair race

Hockey Night in Arizona
on Saturday
the great one
Mr. Gretzky
make them win.

4 comments:

alan said...

So glad she recognized you!

You always amaze me...you give so much!

alan

www.kimmy.cc said...

stay true doll -- you are missed AND loved!

Anonymous said...

My Oilers Fan Husband wants to go to Phoenix this winter to catch a game. He figures there is a better chance of being able to buy a ticket there. I hope we go in January when it is cold, just to get away.

I love the elderly, but they break my heart at the same time because I know their time left is limited, positive thinker that I am.

jl said...

Hockey night in Arizona...who ever woulda thought....?

See ya back here soon.