

10 years ago Discovery
opened for the first time
in March 1996
Since that day it has run
non stop, providing childcare
for many families
In January our board made
up of women applied
for a $500,000.00
GRANT
Today we got it!
I still have goosebumps
We plan to go from
16 children 2 24
and build from scratch
To everyone who helped,
supported and contributed
THANK U.
5 comments:
Congratulations Bighair. You are now a half million dollar woman.
That is fricking awesome!
I have goosebumps too....Spingle city, here! LOL I am SO happy for you...for your colleagues, and for the children whose lives will be forever touched! AWESOME!
Love,
Sarah
congrats puggy!
that's awesome, the girls and you totally deserve every last penny
can't wait to see the new building
xox
Sometimes good things happen to the right people in this world... you found a lovely lady from "down South" and now this!
So happy for you!
alan
Post a Comment