
M & M's are little bastards
all mixed up in the bag
I sort them
It's strange
I am facing one of my demons
I am an excessive chocoholic
Easter weekend with Camille
I stated quietly a few times
that I was "quitting chocolate"
cold turkey
I have decided 2morrow is the day
It's a strange addiction
I love all chocolate
especially dark
I took a big step last weekend
Camille and I hit Rocky Mtn Chocolates
we had peanut butter cups...
mmmmmmmmmm........
I kinda wanted to steal the bag
away but didn't
I let her take them on the plane
my first small step
So tomorrow that is it
cold turkey
no chocolate
I figure if I don't stop soon
I will become a diabetic
I eat chocolate almost every
day.
I LOVE IT
Good bye chocolate
I am going to try and stay away
from you for 3-4 months
what if I get addicted to chips?
3 comments:
Be Strong. You can do it. I tried to quit smoking today, but it didn't work so I'm also going to try again tomorrow.
i love you and i support you. you can be addicted to me instead.
The Ruffles demon is visiting me this week, perhaps you are safe!
alan
Post a Comment