man, you make it look like i do nothing at work but play with babies. this was 3:30 a.m. and jeremiah needed to be held to get back to sleep. sometimes you hafta snuggle the little boogers!
Hadn't planned on crying quite so early on my Sunday morning...Thank you!I'm glad you are both who you are; wish I could make the miles between you disappear!alan
beautiful. I'm not surprised at all. : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
man, you make it look like i do nothing at work but play with babies. this was 3:30 a.m. and jeremiah needed to be held to get back to sleep. sometimes you hafta snuggle the little boogers!
Hadn't planned on crying quite so early on my Sunday morning...
Thank you!
I'm glad you are both who you are; wish I could make the miles between you disappear!
alan
beautiful. I'm not surprised at all. : )
Post a Comment