Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ms. Tantrum Pants at Extra Foods



Wind is powerful
I looked like this cat today
I had a great morning
congratulating meelo on
her graduation
brainstorming daycare plans
finding out property lines
with Brian
contractor to the gods
Then I went grocery shopping
and the wind blew my car door
almost off and backwards
breaking the hinge and
my spirit temporarily
I did the funky chicken in the
parking lot, screaming, swearing
and then walking in the store
really, really pissed off
My car has been a lemon from day one
I cannot wait to get rid of it
Will work at getting a job first
so it will return to the shop
while I am gone
I am looking
for tenders to drive it
off Mt. Hays:)

4 comments:

sang-froid said...

If u drive it, i will watch. Try duct tape on the door. On the whole car for that matter. And don't blame your look on the wind, that's just mean. if you need some moola, I could contract you to do my English 12 marking... god knows I don't want to look at it. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your car. Doesn't wind like that just stun the hell out of you? We have that in some places around here too. As for Camille graduating, WOOOHOOO! How wonderful is that? Peace to you sweetie. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Keep thinking happy thoughts. Maybe while your having fun eating fried green tomatoes and enjoying the company of Camille, someone will steal your car and wreck it. That would make an excellent present when you get back and the insurance would pay for a replacement!

meelo said...

i am so in love with you. every piece of my heart and soul misses you. you are wonderful.