I keep on dreaming of being an elf it is making me laugh I dreamt about it again last night I have a yellow list and I am busy I keep on chuckling to myself maybe I should go for a mental health check.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think being an elf would be the perfect job. You have a good boss, you get to make things, those things are toys and you get to hang out with like minded people. No curmudgeons in the elf business. Plus, those shoes!! I love to have a pair of curly, pointy toed shoes!
3 comments:
I think being an elf would be the perfect job. You have a good boss, you get to make things, those things are toys and you get to hang out with like minded people. No curmudgeons in the elf business. Plus, those shoes!! I love to have a pair of curly, pointy toed shoes!
Next time you have that dream, include me.
being an elf would suck, unless you made enough to last you til next christmas....would EI cover that?
hmmmmmm
you are a beautiful elf, with just the spirit for such an undertaking. one day. i'll meet you at 7:26. is that good for you?
Post a Comment