Tuesday, August 05, 2008

RichardRobert


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


rickybobby died 2day
i have always been an
animal lover
i always knew i would
have them in my house
a dog, then cats
and well
2 years ago
a guinea pig
joined the mix

just 2night
i was bragging
about his talents
he could coo, cluck,
squeek and do stuff
he ate a varied
diet
celery, carrots,
watermelon, red peppers,
pellets, cukes, lettuce,
dandelion leaves

i am still in phoenix
he died on kait's watch
she is totally devastated
and jake well he cared 2

rb was on his way 2
arden's we were going
2 do an open adoption
the fall 4 me
is going 2 be hectic
arden's been doing
research 2 prove
to her parents
she could handle
a pig

dexter was scarlett's
replacement
arden and i
can decide what we
should do

i feel silly
@ 34 2 be mourning
a guinea pig
but he was
more than
that...

he was dickbob.

3 comments:

alan said...

You are not the least bit silly to be mourning the loss of a pet! I've cried like a baby as I lost so many through the years and I'm 52 and not planning to change in this lifetime!

If you didn't feel things like this you wouldn't be you and I love you!

alan

sang-froid said...

I am shocked. He will be mourned by many. You are not alone in your grieving.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the little guy. I certainly enjoyed having him stay with me when you were away and Luna thought he was the most interesting thing around.

Good bye Ricky Bobby.