Friday, August 15, 2008

hey oh

ellen d
gets married this weekend
it makes me so happy
yah shez a celeb
i don't know her
but she makes me proud

when i am away
i miss my life @ home
but itz good 2 be away
i read "the lottery"
in phoenix
loved it
get it

2morrow i head 2 the
chinese night market
can't wait

heather is painting
i mowed the lawn
the boys r funny
cole has
"life is a highway"
stuck in his head
every morning he wakes
us up with his singing
me likey...

i boxed up stuff
2 day from ikea
frick i like that store

happy wedding
ellen and portia
gay marriage
rocks.

1 comment:

alan said...

I'm happy for them, but it's YOU who rocks!

I wish I had an IKEA store close enough to walk through; I love the looks of a lot of their stuff...


alan