The wiki describes it well
when it's in ur face
it stings
my brain tells my heart
2 ignore
i salute
my friends
who stand by
me
i still
wobble on
shaky
ground.
Homophobia is the fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals.[1] It can also mean hatred, hostility, or disapproval of homosexual people, sexual behavior, or cultures, and is generally used to insinuate bigotry.[2] The term homophobic means "prejudiced against homosexual people,"[3] and a person who is homophobic is a homophobe.
The word homophobic, when used to label someone as prejudiced against homosexual people, can be a pejorative term, and the identification of a group or person as homophobic is nearly always contested.
4 comments:
Sometimes I think that bigotry will only end when something like "War of the Worlds" happens and there is a bigger perceived threat than whatever the fearmongers are attacking at the time!
I would love to steady land sea or air for you!
alan
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." I really believe people struggle with this due to their own personal insecurities. You are an inspiration to many young and old.
It saddens me to know that this is the world in which I have to bring up my son's! I pray that I can keep their minds and hearts free of this poison!
the real definitionis: homophobia is the fear of being heterosexual
I haven't chatted in a long time, I hope everything is ok.
you need to call me more. <3
xoxox
Post a Comment