Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Steamed Milk @ 120 degrees


in a busy life i forget
sometimes
the importance
friends/family/kindness
cheering everyone with
steamed milk
and coffee

i am 2 harsh
2 outspoken
a curse
and a gift
depending on how
it'z used...
could be the o'donnell in me
the stuff that makes
a boss dread ur presence
fighting for what u
believe is right

i am tired of fighting
i realize a mistake
when i make it
2 apologize
when it'z
due

a zipper
on my lip
would work
2.

1 comment:

alan said...

I wouldn't want to zipper those lovely lips; to speak out when something needs to be said takes a courage I still lack way too often!

Not that I haven't inserted both feet more than once through the years, myself!

There's nothing wrong with having some O'Donnell in you! I wish I had more!

Glad you slipped out for the weekend!

:o)

alan