Wow! With dance skills like that you should be on that new Fox show.
serious talent. u have it. what can i say?
I'm a bit worried. What if other volunteers catch this? Maybe people will be afraid to help in the future. You are one funny chick Bighair.
go white girl! go white girl!awww i soooooo wanted to be there on Saturday:(
Okay, you may be teaching FNS 12, but you're not a member of my department. We all can dance. And we do. Every meeting. But you're not invited.
If you could only see the smile you gave me; thanks, I needed it!alan
Well Chris,I came,I Saw,I...laughed so hard my stomach hurt and all I can hear is my mother's voice (if she happened to be driving by) "That girl is funny. Funny wierd, not funny ha ha." You're really are too funny but funny ha ha.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! With dance skills like that you should be on that new Fox show.
serious talent. u have it. what can i say?
I'm a bit worried. What if other volunteers catch this? Maybe people will be afraid to help in the future. You are one funny chick Bighair.
go white girl! go white girl!
awww i soooooo wanted to be there on Saturday
:(
Okay, you may be teaching FNS 12, but you're not a member of my department. We all can dance. And we do. Every meeting. But you're not invited.
If you could only see the smile you gave me; thanks, I needed it!
alan
Well Chris,
I came,
I Saw,
I...laughed so hard my stomach hurt and all I can hear is my mother's voice (if she happened to be driving by) "That girl is funny. Funny wierd, not funny ha ha."
You're really are too funny but funny ha ha.
Post a Comment